tirsdag 1. september 2009

About me


Hi there.

My name is Karoline and I'm a student of Sandvika high school in Norway. One of my subjects is called English Social Studies and this is a blog that all of the students in my class are making as a remedy for teaching.

When I'm not at school or doing my homework, I usually hang out with my friends or work in a clothing shop called Marinka. My favorite music includes Kanye West, Lupe Fiasco, Young Jeezy and Juelz Santana.

As you can see above I've put in a photo of a green, rural area. This is my hometown called Lommedalen. In the old days my hometown was known for farming and inbreeding, but as I said, this was in the old days. There are a lot of people who have moved to Lommedalen from places elsewhere in Norway and now it holds 10.000 inhabitants. In my opinion, Lommedalen is a beautiful and peaceful place to live. It may seem like it is located somewhere in the deep forests of Norway, but it's actually just half-an-hour drive from the capital Oslo.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar