tirsdag 19. januar 2010

Environmental abuse - an inconvenient truth

We are starting up with our senior projects this week, and now is the time to decide on which topic we are to write about. I have thought about both homosexual rights in the state of California and topics concerning the environmental abuse in America today. The reason I have thought about these two topics is because they both appeal to my interests. There is an ongoing debate in California right now concerning the right for homosexual couples to marry each other.

After much thought, I've decided to go for environmental abuse. I am going to do an in-depth study on Al Gore with the main focus on his movie The Inconvenient Truth, the Climate Project and his receiving of the Nobel Peace Prize. I want to find out in which ways he has affected American citizens and people all over the world.

4 kommentarer:

  1. Interesting topic. Look forward to reading the paper when it is finished. Remember to work on your thesis statement.

    SvarSlett
  2. This was a very interesting topic Karoline, and I'm looking forward to see how your senior project works out.

    SvarSlett
  3. This is a really interesting topic Karoline! Will you look at both sides in the environmental-debate?

    SvarSlett
  4. Of course I will Mathias, or else it will not be a good essay. I get your point, though.

    SvarSlett